On-site mining and soil analysis – X-MET7500 XRF handheld mining analyser
The X-MET7500 Mining Analyser delivers the versatility of a laboratory, right there in the field, enabling fast and reliable analysis of the widest variety of materials, including trace elements and light elements (from Magnesium). It now features a large area, silicon drift detector, optimised for mining and soil applications, providing fast analysis, even when measuring light elements, coupled with detection limits down to 1ppm for important metals.
No need for expensive laboratory analysis
- Fast and flexible custom calibration using on-site samples
- Fastest start-up time on the market!
- Accurate field analysis results are available in seconds
- Up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Stable & reliable calibration – absolutely no interruptions
- Minimal sample preparation
X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) analysis is a proven method, throughout the mining process, from exploration, mine mapping and grade control, to environmental monitoring and control.
GIS & GPS Integration
Optimised to work with Trimble® and other brands of GPS receivers, the X-MET7500 Mining Analyser enables the user to combine location data with analysis results for mine mapping. Time is saved and cost-critical decisions can be made on an informed basis.
Products for this Application
Dedicated for mining applications